Five European H2020 projects and the Norwegian National Centre Bio4Fuels invite jointly to:
Potential of Hydrothermal Liquefaction (HTL) routes for biofuel production
19th November, 2019, Brussels
Aim and purpose: To create a working arena for stakeholders from science and industry working on implementation and commercialization of HTL to join forces for market penetration.
• Presentations on recent and current industrial developments
• Global status of HTL by Douglas C. Elliott (PNNL, USA)
• Presentations from the five EU H2020 projects and the Norwegian National FME Centre Bio4Fuels
• Moderated discussion including:
• Common challenges for industrial implementation of HTL-based value chains
• Cooperation between EU projects and industry
• Market and products (fuel quality and certification, utilization of by-product)
• Creating a platform for cooperation
Full Agenda can be found here.
Confirmed speakers: Licella, ENI, Reliance, Steeper Energy, Douglas Elliott and EU commission.
Industrial developers of HTL, academic and industrial researchers, fuel producers and brokers, oil refiners, potential
end users (e.g. engine manufacturers, airlines), representatives of public authorities (e.g. EC) and others.
Judit Sandquist: email@example.com or Duncan Akporiaye: Duncan.Akporiaye@sintef.no
Have a look at the workshop Flyer
Please register here.