Final Project Workshop
The HyFlexFuel Team has organised a virtual final public workshop on 21st and 22nd September 2021. Results of the EU funded research project “Hydrothermal liquefaction: Enhanced performance and feedstock flexibility for efficient biofuel production” (HyFlexFuel) were presented at the event.
The Workshop was open to the general public and its participation is free of charge. The program included presentations by HyFlexFuel partners and invited keynote speakers. This event was a great occasion to meet the researchers of the project and ask questions. It aimed to stimulate discussions and share ideas between all the participants, including industry partners, stakeholders, students and the media & press.
To view the Agenda, please click here.
The Presentations are available below.
See you very soon !
The HyFlexFuel Team
- HyFlexFuel: Overview and Scope – Valentin Batteiger, Bauhaus Luftfahrt
- Achievements and lessons learnt from HyFlexFuel pilot-scale HTL research – Patrick Biller, Aarhus University
- Analysis of HTL product phases – method development and application – Marianne Glasius, Aarhus University
- Recovery of nutrients in the HyFlexFuel process chain – Gero Becker, University of Hohenheim
- Hydroprocessing of HTL biocrudes to liquid fuels: Lessons learned and milestones achieved – Daniele Castello – Aalborg University
- Advanced biofuels, what will it take – Per Zeuthen, Haldor Topsøe
- Prescreening of aviation fuel candidates in H2020 JETSCREEN and ways towards the approval of advanced synthetic fuels – Bastian Rauch, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- The use of HTL by-products in anaerobic digestion (AD) and the effect on the quality of the digestate – Lies de Beer, Organic Waste System
- Quantification of European biomass potential and identification of HTL preference regions – Franz-Fabian Bellot, Deutsches
- Process modelling and holistic assessment of HTL fuel production – Christina Penke, Bauhaus Luftfahrt
- Co-Processing of HTL biocrudes and industrial perspectives of the HyFlexFuel technology – Stefano Chiaberge, Michele Stefanucci, Eni
- EU climate and energy policies and R&I for biofuels and bioenergy under HE – Maria Georgiadou, EC, DG Research & Innovation
- Industrial Panel: Commercialization of HTL technology and its future role for advanced biofuels production: Introductions Circlia Nordic, Haldor Topsøe, SkyNRG, Steeper Energy