Our media centre has all the latest news, publications and resources available from the HyFlexFuel project.
- In September 2019, a blog article promoting the project and a joint workshop has been published in BeSustainable magazine: Sustainable fuel production via hydrothermal liquefaction of various organic feedstock – The HyFlexFuel project
- Five European H2020 projects and the Norwegian National Centre Bio4Fuels are organising an expert workshop, for more information please download the teaser here
- Download our HyFlexFuel Project Logo
- In July 2018, the project featured in the magazine BeSustainable: HyFlexFuel: Sustainable fuel from wastes, residues and advanced energy crops
Deliverable D1.3 Regional feedstock potentials and preference regions for HTL projects
Deliverable 1.3 describes the methodological approach and results of the spatially explicit quantification of 14 single biomass feedstocks, which are of high relevance for hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) processes. Analysis are based on the geographic extent of the European Union and preference regions are highlighted in cartographic visualizations.
- Presentions from our Joint HTL Expert Workshop can be found here.
- The HyFlexFuel project was presented at the 14th SDEWES conference 2019 in Dubrovnik by Thomas Horshing “Spatially explicit assessment of local HTL potential from urban waste streams in Europe”
- The HyFlexFuel project was presented at EUBCE 2018 Conference in Denmark by Kostas Anastasakis from Aarhus University
“Assessing Hydrothermal Liquefaction of Lignocellulosic Biomass, Microalgae and Sewage Sludge at Pilot Scale” by K. Anastasakis, I. Johannsen, R. B. Madsen, P. Biller
- The HyFlexFuel project was presented at the 4th Forum on Hydrothermal Processes | September 19th/20th, 2018 in Leipzig (Germany)
“Technologies generating material and energetic added value” by A. Rot
- B. Madsen, K. Anastasakis, P. Biller, M. Glasius, Rapid Determination of Water, Total Acid Number, and Phenolic Content in Bio-Crude from Hydrothermal Liquefaction of Biomass using FT-IR, Energy & Fuels 2018, 32(7), 7660-7669; here